Writing Styles

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Brigette Robichaud
    Participant

I don’t have much writing experience. Only a few essays in high school. It was something I never really found myself doing very often. If I had to describe my favorite types of writing it would probably be expository or argumentive. Expository because I enjoy sharing different views of information, such as compare and contrast essays. Argumentive because nothing shares knowledge better in my opinion than factual evidence. I look forward to expanding my writing experience throughout my nursing career.

Demetri Burnett
    Participant

Nice, I can agree. I Feel like for Argumentative writing when you have the actual facts it sets an intriguing light bulb off for the reader to become more interested.

Beverly Cogburn

Brigitte,
    I agree with your rationale for expositiroy and argumentative styles of writing. I also like factual, scientific evidence because it makes for a strong case.
    Beverly

Busayo Asebioyo
    Participant

Hi Brigette,
    Argumentative writing style is very good, it boost writer reasoning capability. Once you have fact about what you are writing about, it will help you to prove your points.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.