Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Angela Burke
    Participant

The 5 styles of writing are narrative, analytical , expository , persuasive, and argument.
    Narrative writing is telling a story. This is probably my favorite type of writing because you can use your imagination mixed with with your feelings and experience to tell the story.
    Analytical writing is is breaking down what you have read. I’m not very good at explaining text so this type of writing is difficult for me.
    Expository is used to give the reader information.
    Persuasive writing is writing trying to get the reader to agree with the writer. I think of politics when i think of this, you just want people to agree with you!
    Argumentative writing is picking a topic and based on evidence/information you collect you pick a side to agree with or disagree with.
    I would have to say I’m a mix of narrative and argumentative writer. I like to explain my experience in a fun way but i also have no problem backing up my opinion with facts when there is a disagreement.

Olabisi Adekoya
    Participant

Hello Angela Burke,
    Good job on the explanation on the types of writing. Choosing a Narrative and Argumentative part of writing is a great task am looking forward to see and gain more details.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top