Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    OYINDAMOLA AJIBOLA
    Participant

Hello everyone!
    My name is Oyindamola Ajibola, I was born and raised in Nigeria in the city of Lagos. i have three siblings, i am the youngest. i graduated from the University of Lagos in the year 2010, i studied European Language. i got married some years back and i relocated to United state of American in 2021 to stay with my husband, we are blessed with a child.

I am a resident care associate at The Arbors of Bedford where I work as a Licensed Nursing assistant, my goal is to further my education in nursing, to become a Licensed Nursing Practitioner. I know and i understand that education is the key to success, I am determined to achieve this goal as soon as possible. Pursuing a degree is foremost on the priorities I set for myself as a new mom.

I have interest in learning new things, meeting new people and working as a team. it is my first time studying online, i hope to learn a lot from the course and from you all. I am looking forward to meet you all. Good luck.

i have no writing experience yet

Natalia Virgin
    Participant

Hi, Oyinda you have a very beautiful smile! and I really enjoying our first clinical session last week,

Carine Mbilia
    Participant

Hi Oyindamola, it’s a pleasure to have you as a classmate, we are having together.I like your positive attitude, remain like this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top