Self introduction

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Hannah Daigle
    Participant

Hi! My name is Hannah and I’m so excited for my nursing journey!

Some background information on my career, I’ve been an LNA for 3 years now working at different nursing homes, I’ve been working with a travel agency for about eight months now traveling locally. My end goal is to be a nurse practitioner in emergency medicine.
    On my down time I enjoy reading, and spending time outdoors (when its warm). I have two dogs a pitbull and a lab mix who keep me up and moving! I live next to Dover, and on the weekends my boyfriend and I enjoy going out at all the restaurants.
    As far as my writing experience goes, I have the experience I’ve learned through school. I do enjoy writing when its on topics I find interesting and want to learn more about.

Taylor Ouellette
    Participant

I think it’s fantastic that you’ve had such a variety of experiences! I’ve also worked for a travel agency and it’s a great way to get the best experience. I hope you can use those experiences to reach your end goal, since you’ll be better equipped for new challenges.

Beverly Cogburn

Hi Hannah,
    You sound like you have an open mind so I am sure you will do great in English!

Dailyn Hatch
    Participant

Hi Hannah! I’ve worked with travel agency as well and its a great way to gain experience and really be thrown in the mix! I think its really awesome that you have an end goal as well.

Hi Hannah,
    I am sure you will do great things and you can share all your stories and experiences about your prior position working in the travel industry.

Marisol Jaimez
    Participant

Hi Hannah,
    Im sure you will become a great NP one day, You sound like you have a plan and trying all aspect of healthcare. which will only help you in the long run of life in the healthcare.One step at a time and you can will accomplish whatever you put your mind to. Times will be hard and you will want to give up but Girl you got this! We are all in this together 🙂

Katilee Benton
    Participant

Hi Hannah,
    I look forward to working with in class.
    Thanks for sharing your journey and goals.
    I would love to be able to a travel nurse after I am done with this program.

Kati

Natalie Hernandez
    Participant

OMG!! Can I see your babies?!?! Sorry for the excitement, but I love dogs, especially Pitties and Labs. I grew up with them so it’s kinda in my blood, lol. I have always had a fascination with Emergency Medicine too, probably due to all the medical and crime shows i watched growing up. But i always thought it would be cool to work with all sorts of trauma patients. Although, it would be nice to be a NP or an APRN and work in a small clinic.
    I hope you’re enjoying traveling. I loved it, and can’t wait to go back to it once I have my year experience as an LPN. It seems we have a few things in common, I hope we have the chance to get to know each other in the class. I’ll probably be staying with my brother close to Dover most of the time during the course so I won’t have to drive an hour and a half up to the mountains (especially during the winter). I think it would be nice to have someone close by to discuss materials. I wish you luck in this class and everything you set yourself out to accomplish!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.