Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Self-Introduction

I am Precious Y. Cyrille, currently, I live in Manchester NH. but originally, I am from Liberia west Africa. I attended Principal’s College in Accra, Ghana, where I pursued a Business Management and Administration. While my education in business was valuable, I soon realized my true passion lies in healthcare and making a difference in the lives of others. In 2019 I decided to joint LNA Health Career to begin my health care studies as LNA student where I obtain my License as LNA/CAN.
    That’s why I am thrilled to be here at LNA Health Careers once again, this time pursuing a career as a LPN. I believe that being an LPN will allow me to make a meaningful impact in the lives of individuals and contribute to the overall well-being of my community and society at large.
    During my previous experience at LNA Health Careers, I developed a strong foundation in healthcare and acquired essential skills and knowledge as a Licensed Nursing Assistant. Now, I am eager to further my education and become a competent LPN.
    My aspiration is to work in a dynamic healthcare environment where I can apply my skills and compassion to provide high-quality care to patients. I am particularly interested in areas such as geriatrics, pediatrics, or community health. I want to be part of a team that promotes wellness, advocates for patients’ rights, and collaborates to achieve positive healthcare outcomes.
    I am so excited to be part of a lifesaving family. Coming back to LNA Health Careers to continue my health care studies is a dream come true because this is where I took my License Nurse Assistant classes. Nursing is a good career for a variety of reasons, Nursing is indeed a rewarding profession that allows you to make a positive impact on the lives of others. My unending desire to make a difference in the lives of others is a noble aspiration that cannot be taken likely. So, I chose the nursing profession to be given the continuous opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others like clients, residents, and patients in the healthcare industry.
    I am passionate about nursing because it provides me with the chance to make a positive difference. Being able to help and care for individuals in need is incredibly fulfilling to me.
    I am expressing heart-felt gratitude and appreciation to my dearest husband and Mother for their continuous encouragement and support toward my health care career path and educational progress.
    I am grateful for the opportunity to pursue my passion in nursing, and I am committed to continuous learning and professional growth. I look forward to connecting with fellow students, instructors, and healthcare professionals to exchange knowledge and experiences.
    Thank you for allowing me to share a glimpse of my educational journey and aspirations in the field of LPN. I am excited about the possibilities ahead and the chance to make a meaningful difference in the lives of those I serve.

Best Regards
    Precious Yeakar Cyrille

Cynthia Bolumbu
    Participant

Hi Precious, nice to meet you, and I wish you all the best.

HEY CYNTHIA THANKS AND IT WAS NICE HEARING FROM YOU AS WELL, I WANT TO TAKE THIS TIME TO JUST APPRECIATE EVERYONE FOR THE BOLD STEP…..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top