Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Treyvon Cauley
    Participant

Hello! My name is Treyvon and I’m in school for nursing (Lpn) to be exact. One of my major goals is to maybe one day open up my own nursing home. Although where I come from a lot of families including mine have their elders in the home until they pass I still would open one. I wasn’t always in the nursing field, however before this I worked with individuals with disabilities which is not too different at all. I enjoyed it very much until the Covid-19 pandemic happened and I got sick then the company was brought out by a new owner so I thought to myself maybe that’s my cue to do something else. At the time while looking for a job I didn’t know what I could do that would give me the same feeling as I had working with the individuals and boom CNA…..who knew? At first I was super nervous but after awhile it became kind of natural to the point I could do my assignment with my eyes closed. Now I’m trying to take the next step to advance my career and yet still provide the best care possible.

Mikayla Anglade
    Participant

Hi Treyvon!
    It’s nice to meet you. I admire your dedication and hard work into furthering your education and wanting to build and start your own company! It’s not an easy field by any means and I think you’re doing an amazing thing.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top