Self Introduction

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tyler Lawrence
    Participant

Hello, everyone my name is Tyler. I spend a lot of my time keeping my 5 year old son Cameron busy and believe me when I say he is a busy little dude! I really enjoy getting outside whether it’s to go play at the park with my son, shooting steel with my friends or just going for a walk with my fiance on a nice day. I have worked many jobs outside of healthcare before finding my passion. I have waited tables, operated heavy equipment and even set up wedding venue! I became an LNA a little over 7 years ago and have loved it ever since. Being able to make even just a small difference in the day to day lives of my residents means the world to me . Funny enough I met my fiance and mother of our son at my current facility so in some ways you could say healthcare has also given me a family 🙂

Blair Huard
    Participant

I can’t believe you have set up wedding venues! You should set up mine HA HA! By the way, you will make a great nurse. Keep your head up! We are all in this together.

Heather Ford
    Participant

Hi Tyler! Love hearing about family as mines the best thing in my life! Congrats on the wedding to be ! As stressful as they can be they are something to look back on and smile! I still loved how mine turned out! Funny but I met my husband at the place where I have been for the last 16 years and we are still going strong after 16 years of being together! So i wish you the best luck! Heather Ford

Akeem Shobukanla
    Participant

Hello Peers, my name is Akeem. This is my first attempt in a hospitable industry but has been an eye-opening experience so far! And I must confess that it is such a great honor to be part of this great feat. I am a Resident Instructor with an Easter seal, a non-profit organization that is doing a huge job at helping, and re-focusing the abilities of kids with disabilities in our society. I am married with two beautiful and amazing kids. I am always ready to help and show compassion to my residents, patients, and clients. I strongly believe that for any Health practitioner to excel in this field one must be able to demonstrate, kindness, respect, and humility around the subjects at all times. Lastly, I became a Licensed Nursing Assistant a few months ago and it has been an awesome journey so far caring for people that every single second of their lives depends on their caregivers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.