Self Introduction

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Blair Huard
    Participant

Hello everyone my name is Blair… Yes, like the Blair Witch Project. I have been working as a LNA for about 6 years now and have finally decided it was time to further my career in nursing. At first I wasn’t sure if I wanted to be a nurse so I tried other fields (medical billing and coding, accounting, medical assistant, and pharmacy tech) but nothing seemed to fit. I don’t have any children but I do have two cats and a fiancé who make up for that. One fun fact about me is that I love couponing. I love going to the store and having my total reach $90 and only having to pay under $10 for it. I do not have any experience in writing. English is my least favorite subject.

Samantha Parent
    Participant

Hey Blair, having pets and a boyfriend/fiancé definitely qualifies in the children category 🙂 both are time consuming and endless worries! I am not a coupon person, I neither have the patience nor time to try to find coupons that are worth it, but kudos to you for making it work! I truly believe that you will be a great nurse, just stick with it!!

Kellie-Marie Hicks
    Participant

Hello back to you Blair. I do not have a cart however I do have a 70 pound American Bully, who looks so fierce but happens to be the biggest cuddlebug there is. I have a wonderful husband now that is the most important person in my life, and has encouraged me to follow my dreams.

Shaleen Gilpatric
    Participant

Hello Blair, So happy I met you my left-handed friend. I do not like to shop at all so maybe you could teach me how to get $90 worth of stuff for $10. Then maybe I would like shopping. It is great that you are moving forward with your nursing career as young as you are. I wish I had done it sooner but grateful I have the opportunity now. It’s great to share this experience with you and Valerie.

Casey Braley
    Participant

Hi Blair, even though we’ve only met a few times, it was nice to see a familiar face. I’m glad to see you decided to follow the nursing path. You have such a sweet personality. You will be a great nurse. Pets count as kids too. They really are part of the family. I have 2 cats and 1 dogs. My other sweet dog passed away in July.

Samantha Hurd
    Participant

blair your personality truly adds character to any situation. lol! What a difference a few years makes. We didn’t always see eye to eye, but with age comes wisdom they same. Your smart, funny, and residents really enjoy you. you will be a great nurse.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.