Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brandon Johnson
    Participant

Hi my name is Brandon Johnson. I have just recently completed my orientation for the LPN program and start on Tuesday in class. I’m extremally excited as I absolutely love the medical field and can’t wait to continue my journey deeper into it. I’m currently working as an LNA in Manchester NH. My hobbies and interests include spending time with family, going to the gym regularly and the rest has just been work work work! This field as already gave me an amazing since of purpose and I look forward to learning all I can and applying it when I graduate.

Brianna Ledger
    Participant

Hi Brendon, it’s nice to meet you. That’s something that I don’t know if many people can say that about the work they do, purpose. I think having a purpose, having that drive to be better, to do better. Not better than anyone else but to benefit your personal growth and to give back to the greater good. I am personally so passionate about the work that we embark on everyday working as front line workers as LNAs. Developing some skills we have, making them better or exploring and learning brand new skills to bring to the table, that we’ve never had before. For that, I think becoming, transforming into a good nurse is exceptionally profound.

Carrie Anne Weeks
    Participant

Hi Brandon! Congrats on getting into the LPN program and your starting on Tuesday! I enjoy and love being an LNA too! Carrie Anne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top