Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Natalia Virgin
    Participant

Hi, I’m Natalia Virgin I am originally from Indonesia and move to America 7 years ago with my 10 years old daughter, I am proud of her a straight honor student for 6 years so I wish to make her proud too by taking this LPN program on my fifty, it’s gonna be a gift to myself when I become a nurse but, also I really enjoying what I am doing now and wish to be able to do more and help more to the residents, I work as an MNA/ LNA in concord since 2020 got my LNA license together with Carrine, my beautiful LNA classmate who happens to be my LPN classmate, I also join this class along with my co-worker here Lucy, we become a good friend, I enjoying our friendship. Oh, I almost forgot, Rebeka my other co-worker is a nice quiet young lady who I succeed to make laugh at work! By the way, don’t be surprised it happens when you turn 50 you easily get distracted and forget things, luckily I always remember my husband LOL. I am happy to be here in this class and glad to have Peter and Amand as my instructors to bear with my language barrier and I might need extra help LOL.
    Thank you to everyone for your attention, hope we all can be a great nurse in the future who love their jobs, helping the patient and caring

Lucy Guerra
    Participant

Hi Natalia,
    I am excited to be in class with you! You will do great and be an amazing nurse.

Natalia Virgin
    Participant

Hey Lucy , thank you for your support and faith in me! Will try my best girl.

Stacey Garcia
    Participant

Love you already !!! I am sure you will do incredible in the program ! good luck

Natalia Virgin
    Participant

Stacey Gracia ty for having a faith in me
    I am trying and doing best
    good luck to you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top