Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Charity Kabari
    Participant

My plan after I graduate is to travel back to Nigeria and see my dad. I want to stay there for at least a month so I can get a feel of what it’s like. I haven’t been there and years and want to feel connected to my culture and family because being in school has defiantly taken me away from family life and home. When I return I will start slow and work for a facility in house. I’ll study the law of the state so I can study and because an administrator for an assisted living facility. Hopefully by the time the year is over this program has the LPN to Rn bridge program so I can pursue that and work for more money to fund my business.

Olabisi Adekoya
    Participant

Hi Charity,
    I do comprehend it; similarly, my friend, I work between 50 and 60 hours every week at my full-time job. Without a doubt, we must look after ourselves well in order to care for others.

Ashlyn Westmoreland
    Participant

I know it must be tough going such a long time without being able to see your family but it will all be worth it in the end. Your family will be so proud of you and all your hard work you are putting in for your education. You’re such a ambitious, smart person and I know you will have a lot of success in your future.

Elma Gosto
    Participant

I know how you feel, my friend. When I moved to this country, I didn’t see my parents and my brothers for 6 years. Yes, we have a new life here, but we miss our family a lot. I am sure that they are very proud of you. I hope everything is going to be as you plan, and I know you will be very successful. You got this!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top