Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    sapana das
    Participant

The important decision made to save live was nurse who were trying their best to save people life. And those who were on ventilator giving them manual breaths. I think that the key decision that kept people lives was there was no win situation
    Nurse needed to try their best to keep those patient live.
    The utilitarian approach was met by evacuating people base on their stable status. When making decision one person life is important to save than others who can’t make it.
    Organs sharing I think that people that are in most need should be in front line, than the people who are stable and can wait. In this situation I think that people so can get an organ are the first patient that matters.
    .The man with the boat, calling for a rescue in the middle of the night was looking to steal supplies from the patient and the staff at memorial.
    pets were brought to the hospital before hurricane start, those pets belonged to patient and stuff that were at hospital .
    The cloverleaf an important part of the story, because the goal was to have a set up collect patient and who needs rescuing. The Coast Guard dropped the patient off but the intersect 10 was a disaster. It was not organized at all. People were being dropped off on grass.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top