Introduction

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Heather Ford
    Participant

Hi ! MY name is Heather Ford. I am a mother of one beautiful thoughful caring 10 year old girl. (who misses me dearly when i’m in class.) And have been with my husband for almost 16 years and have been married for 11! I have been an LNA for going on 20 years and have been with MCNH for 16 years ! I would sat i specialize in alzheimers and dementia. It is definately my favorite kind of resident! I have been wanting to go back to school for a while now. But finacially it has not been possible till my work decided to sponsor! I jumped at the chance and had a tough process including a emotional interview. I have had many struggles the last 3 years and I have had lots of support. Things are still tough but I am looking forwards now not backwards! I want to become a nurse to help other with a stronger voice and bigger advocate! Thanks !

Crystal Jones
    Participant

Hello Heather, my son is also 10 and misses me when we are both doing school. I am just starting out as an LNA with alzheimer’s and dementia patients and love working with them, any pointers feel free to send them my way!

Alexis LaRocque
    Participant

Hi Heather! I also have had a struggle to get here. I am thankful to be here now for sure! I’m glad you made it as well! I also have been working with dementia residents for the past two years.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.