Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Natalia Virgin
    Participant

Hi everyone, happy easter !

I personally enjoy creative writing: humor writing and flash fiction would be my choices to refresh my mind to me, are entertaining and lightens my days
    everyone needs a laugh, needs a way to escape from routine stressful days of work and household, you can tell from my first introduction 🙂
    anyone else like creative writing ?

Carine Mbilia
    Participant

I am not a creative writer but i like it, and agree with you.Laughter is important especially after all stress from work, class,…

Nicole Salvador
    Participant

I love creative writing because it provides an Emotional Outlet, it also allows you to express your thoughts and feelings imaginatively.

Brandon Johnson
    Participant

I absolutely love creative writing and love the ability to stimulate all different types of emotion through creative writing. It’s such an amazing form of art to express yourself.

Brianna Ledger
    Participant

I love being able to let my creative side take control. There’s so many instances in life where we have to stay in a box or stay inside the lines sort of speak. Many people use writing as a tool to help decompress or as a way to communicate with the world about what’s going inside their realm. Just being able to get the thoughts out on paper can bring things to reality.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top