Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brandon Johnson
    Participant

If I had to choose between the five writing styles, I would have to choose persuasive as my favorite. I love the idea of having to convince the reader of my opinion and show evidence as to why I feel as though I’m right. I also love creative writing as I feel it gives me the freedom to express myself without any constraints.

Brianna Ledger
    Participant

I would have to agree with the point you made stating, “to express myself without constraints,” I too sometimes with certain assignments having too many guidelines. I get bogged down trying to focusing on the length of the paper, etc. I’m looking forward to testing my skills and limits as we move forward in this English class.

Carrie Anne Weeks
    Participant

Persuasive writing was a struggle for me in high school English classes. It took me going to college, taking English courses, to figure out how to write a persuasive essay! Here I am 28 years later and still learning how to write persuasive! Ha! I love creative writing too, especially coming up with character descriptions and plots lines in short stories! Great thoughts!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top