Writing styles

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Demetri Burnett
    Participant

I learned to enjoy writing just as much as I do reading, due to the fact of writing a bunch in High school. I would say I am more of an argumentative, and Expository writer with a hint of Persuasive at times. I enjoy argumentative more I can honestly, because nothing makes up a greater argument than facts. With this specific subject, there is full of facts and medical malpractice decisions that was made with no orders.

Taylor Ouellette
    Participant

It sounds as though you have a lot of passion for the things you write about. Practicing as early as high school can be a great way to explore different styles and skills. Those kinds of things make your work interesting to read, and I’m willing to bet it’ll help in the nursing field too! Your documentation would be a delight to read!

Brigette Robichaud
    Participant

It is so refreshing to see your passion for writing! It will be another tool in your nursing career. I can relate to enjoying more argumentative and expository writing styles.

Beverly Cogburn

Demetri,
    I agree with you on the argumentative writng style. Even argumentative can be persuasive when you have the right facts behind you.
    Beverly

Dailyn Hatch
    Participant

So true! a good argumentative style writing along with factual information is a really good way to get your point across to the reader.

Shalyn Reed
    Participant

I agree with you on the argumentative style. I love reading them , especially when they have done their research and can back everything up with facts.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.