Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ashlyn Westmoreland
    Participant

My plans when I finish the program is to continue working in the facility I am currently working at. I love where I work and the people I work with. My facility had previously put me through MNA school prior to attending this program as I was worried that I had been out of school for too long. I also love working with the elderly, especially elderly diagnosed with dementia. I have been working with the patients I have for a few years now and am excited to be able to provide them with more care than I am able to currently provide them with now. Some time in the future I would love to expand my knowledge and look into the beauty aspect of nursing. I would love to know more about botox and dermal filler injections but that is not my passion that is just something I think I would be interested in. Caring for elderly is my personal passion.

Michelle Chapman
    Participant

I feel like I just wrote almost the same thing I am also an MNA and where I have been working seems like a great place to continue and start out with my new LPN journey my co workers are great and I feel they will also serve as great mentors as well to help me as a newbie nurse. I also really enjoy working with elderly I wish you the best of luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top