Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Piper Dion
    Participant

They replaced the failing vapo machine with a less effective mask that connected hospitals to the bulk o2 supply. They fanned people with cardboard, and used ice packs. Patients were bagged and manually ventilated. They wanted rescue overnight, but were told to wait until the morning.
    The man on the boats calling for rescue in the middle of the night did not actually need help. He was put there to distract people for robbing purposes. Pets were brought into the hospital because they couldn’t be left alone. They were put into cages. Patients were dropped off at the cloverleaf highway, and were dumped onto the grass.
    When outside people enter a healthcare facility I don’t believe they understand what actually occurs inside behind closed doors and the amount of energy workers put in. But at the same time I believe everyone that enters should be treated with respect, no matter what the circumstances are. It would be especially frustrating when you have a loved one in the facility.
    Utilitarian means decisions are chosen based on the greatest amount of benefit obtained for the greatest number of individuals. There should be no conflict when deciding if one person’s life is more important to save than others. Success should not play a role in this decision, it should come down to the individual who needs it the most. There should not be a price put on organs, and I believe that the situation would be much different if this was taken out of the picture.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top