Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Treyvon Cauley
    Participant

After successfully completing my LPN program, I’m excited to embark on an adventurous journey as a traveling nurse. My goal is to accept contracts in every state, allowing me to gain invaluable experience, work with diverse patient populations, and witness different healthcare systems in action. Traveling as a nurse not only fulfills my passion for providing healthcare to those in need but also gives me the opportunity to explore and appreciate the cultural and geographical diversity of our beautiful country. I see each contract as a new chapter in my career, where I can make a positive impact on patients’ lives and expand my clinical expertise.

Beyond nursing, I’ve always had a deep passion for acting. As I accumulate experiences from my travels and broaden my horizons, I plan to pursue acting roles and auditions. The diverse encounters and life experiences gained during my nursing contracts will provide a rich tapestry of stories and characters that I can draw upon in my acting career. My ultimate dream is to combine my nursing and acting skills, using the empathy and understanding I’ve cultivated in healthcare to bring authenticity and depth to the roles I take on. Traveling as a nurse will be the stepping stone to fulfilling my dual aspirations and allowing me to make a meaningful difference in both the medical and entertainment industries.

McHailey Grant
    Participant

I’ve been travelling for two years and Id also love the to travel with my nursing license also. Hopefully one of the facilities I’m on assignment at would give me the opportunity to learn and gain experience.

Brandon Johnson
    Participant

you would be an amazing actor. you definitely have the personality and charisma for it. you’re amazing at getting everyone’s attention with your since of humor. I wish the best of luck to you and thinks its awesome that your completely honest about your goals. I also would love to travel for at least a year.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top