Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Treyvon Cauley
    Participant

1.The key decisions was kind of going off the grid by compressing ambushes-bags for ventilation by hand just to make sure patients got air. The decision that resulted in death was giving injections that would kill the patients because they felt that they were too sick and was not going to make it through the storm.
    2. The man with the boats was calling for rescue in the middle of the night to get people out of the hospital to go through their belongings and steal them. The pets were brought to the hospital because people feared that their animals would starve or be harmed from the storm and being alone.The clover leaf is an important figure because it was a landmark for the drop off location for the helicopters.
    3. He has a point being that he walked in to his mom unattended by any healthcare professional but I still feel it was a outside perspective because he wasn’t caring about all the blood, sweat and tears they put into keeping the patients safe. I don’t think he understands the sacrifices overall.
    4. The evacuation priority wasn’t too bad I don’t think nut I honestly don’t know how to feel about it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top