Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ariana Toth
    Participant

Different types of writing:

Narrative: More of a story format, can include history or autobiographies, but mainly include fairytales and short stories.
    Analytical: Tends to break information into parts while still getting the point across, while also demonstrating the authors though process.
    Expository: Used typically inform the writer about a certain topic.
    Persuasive: This type of writing is used to convince the reader that the authors opinion is correct.
    Argumentative: After investigating and collecting evidence, you have to evaluate your evidence and then write about your established topic and fight your point.

I am most definitely and narrative writer, I tend to live with my head in the clouds making up my own stories throughout the day. Then again on the other hand I could also be an analytical writer because I live my life based on facts and would use “narrative writing” as an escape.

Kyra Osier
    Participant

Hello Ariana, I love your detailing in explaining the types of writing styles. I personally love writing short stories.

Michelle Chapman
    Participant

Great detail and explanation of styles of writing!

Piper Dion
    Participant

Hello Ariana, I like how you laid these examples out. It is very easy to understand, and your details were great.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top