Writing Styles

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Taylor Ouellette
    Participant

I can’t say that I’d call myself a writer, but I would label myself as creative. That being said; you’re most likely to find me writing a narrative essay than an argumentative one. If you asked me to make a list of things I’d like to write, I’d put the argumentative and persuasive styles at the bottom. I’m genuinely interested in hearing every side of an argument and seeing everyone’s opinions myself, not necessarily changing them. Besides, there’s something to enjoy about putting yourself in someone else’s position.

Rachel Vargo
    Participant

I can already tell you are very creative and that’s an incredible skill to have as a nurse. Creativity along with your ability to dive into someone else’s viewpoint should allow many opportunities to bond with residents and patients! Even if you don’t actively write, I would consider you to have strong writing skills, and I enjoy how your sentences flow nicely together.

Beverly Cogburn

Taylor,
    Well said! I like how you are willing to hear others opinions but are not afraid to speak your own.
    Beverly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.