Writing Styles

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Heather Ford
    Participant

In all honesty I enjoy writing poetry over any other type of writing. If I had to choose it would be narrative. I would love to create a world that others would love to be in ! I would also love to write the greatest love story of all time! (Like the Notebook!) I have always wanted that kind of love! My least fav would probably be expository or anaylytical. I just dont enjoy these styles. I would rather live in a world of non believers!

Samantha Parent
    Participant

I wish I was that creative as well, I absolutely love the Notebook. I cry every time, I have always been a sap like that. I also enjoy reading and writing poetry, the ones that have no rules or boundaries. I had a few poems published while I was in High School but that was many years ago. I also agree with you when it comes to expository and analytical writing. It just isn’t very exciting, everyone needs some excitement in their lives!

Melissa Griffin
    Participant

Love love love The Notebook!! The best part of reading a good book is getting lost in the story, what better story, than a love story:)

Heather Ford
    Participant

Thats amazing that you had something published! I did once a very very long time go! It was a Robert Frost competion. I was in the 4th grade and won a poetry contest and was published in one of his books! That was pretty excting! And Miss nothing is better than a good love story!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.