Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Shelbee Hawthorne
    Participant

1. Dr. Pou is a very strong individual mentally, she was able to deal with all of the stress of everything going on around her. she is a very hard worker and it shows from how she handled the hurricane and everything that was going on with people that were scared and didn’t know what to do or how to handle it. most people didn’t think she was nice but she always did what was right for her patients.
    2. Even being prepared for disasters to happen nothing was like this hurricane they had they didn’t prepare for something this bad. I wouldn’t know what to do in this situation and that scares me because im not sure how I would handle it. I feel if they knew how bad it was going to be like the severity of it they would have been more prepared than what they were. I feel you should always prepare for the absolute worst thing that could happen.
    3. Martial law was to keep everyone safe and make sure everyone that needed supplies could get them so if you were caught stealing or taking the things other people needed the police were able to shoot whoever was looting. this was to keep the city safe and make sure the people weren’t in harms way.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top