Self Introduction

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dailyn Hatch
    Participant

Hello! My name is Dailyn and I’ve been an LNA for 4 years. I’ve always known I wanted to become a nurse and help people since I was a little girl. When I became an LNA I started working in nursing homes and assisted living facilities. But as of last year I got a job at a middle school as an LNA working with kiddos that need some extra help and I love it! In my free time I enjoy being outside, going camping, visiting with friends and family, and cuddling up with my dog watching Netflix. I look forward to learning more and meeting you all in this journey of ours!

Cheyenne Noble
    Participant

Hi Dailyn! I also have known since I was little that I wanted to be a nurse and help individuals in their lives. I think it is interesting to see how our dreams grow with us and how it evolves into what we are. I did not know that middle schools hired LNA’s, that is incredibly interesting. How is it different compared to working on LTC or an assisted living facility?
    Best of luck,
    Cheyenne

Melissa Griffin
    Participant

Hi!! That’s great that you work with kids. I don’t think that is a job I could do. Its nice to see the different positions an LNA can hold:)

Sydney Feenstra
    Participant

Hi Dailyn! I think it is so cool youre an lna who works with kids! That sounds like so much fun! I have also wanted to be a nurse since I was a little girl and I am so happy to see you pursuing your goals!

Akeem Shobukanla
    Participant

It is beautiful to know that you like working with the kiddos! keep it up

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.