Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Piper Dion
    Participant

My name is Piper Dion. I grew up in a small town in New Hampshire, on Lake Winnipesaukee. Some of my favorite things to do are travel and spend time with family. Thankfully most times those two things go hand and hand. I love exploring to see new things, and learn about different cultures. My favorite trip I’ve taken so far was spending a month in Italy.
    I attended Tilton Prep for all four years of high school. While in school my favorite subject was always writing. Math comes easy to some, but for me it was putting my words onto paper.The English teachers I’ve had through out the years have left great impacts on my life. After high school I was not ready to attend college right away, at that time the only teacher that supported my decision was my senior year English teacher. After high school I worked miscellaneous jobs, but they weren’t truly making me happy. I took the jump and got my LNA license, something that was out of my comfort zone, but since I was little I wanted to work in health care. After a few years I decided I wanted to push myself more and receive my LPN. I’m excited for this new chapter.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top