Self Introduction

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Alexis Carpenter
    Participant

Hello I am Alexis,I have been an LNA going on 4 years an I was a caregiver 2 years prior. Some of my favorite things to do is spend time with my 2 dogs Rambo and Rosie and family, Rambo is an mini Austrian Shepherd and Rosie is a husky,lab,and catahoula leopard dog mix. Some of my future goals is to become a travel nurse one day, my boyfriend works as a lineman so we both have the option to experience so much of the world.

Shalyn Reed
    Participant

Hi Alexis! Your dogs sound so cute! You got this,do not give up on you’re dream!

Lauren Middleton
    Participant

Hello Alexis! Absolutely love that you have dogs, I have one of my own! My dog is a chocolate lab pitbull mix, her name is Chaka! I too have interests in getting my LPN and becoming a traveling nurse, sounds like an easy was to travel the world and still make money.

Kylee Abbott
    Participant

Hi Alexis,
    I am also interesting in traveling as a nurse! I worked through agency as an LNA to get the feel as a traveler in a sense and I really liked it, gives you the feel for other places Around and if you don’t like it at least you aren’t there long.

Alexis LaRocque
    Participant

Hi Alexis! I am also interested in travel nursing. Always been one of my dreams to see the world! Cool name BTW 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.