Self Introduction

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Brigette Robichaud
    Participant

My names Brigette Robichaud I’m 24 years old and I have an 18-month-old son. I’ve lived in New Hampshire my whole life and I am very excited for these next 11 months. To describe myself I would say I’m caring, compassionate, and goal oriented. I spend most of my time taking trips to the ocean when the weather is nice or binging the newest season of The Home Edit on Netflix.
    I always knew I wanted to work in healthcare but was not sure what direction I wanted to take. I completed my LNA in 2019 with LNA careers and started working at an assisted living facility. After a few years I knew I wanted to continue my education in the nursing field. My furure career goals are to complete an RN program and work in labor and delivery.

Rachel Vargo
    Participant

I felt the same way for many years – I knew I wanted a career in healthcare but wasn’t sure exactly what. I definitely went through a few different plans before landing on nursing. I love the ocean but haven’t done much exploring since being in New Hampshire so I’ll have to get some beach suggestions from you sometime!

Demetri Burnett
    Participant

As an Adventurous, caring, and compassionate person, you will make an amazing nurse. Remain goal oriented and positive as you are, you will seek anything you put your mind to. If caring is apart of your heart, than so is Healthcare!!! you got this, we will all be Honored to see you as a RN one day!!!

Beverly Cogburn

Hi Brigitte,
    It is great that you were able to experience the health care field and realize that you want to be a nurse. Your future goasl are attainable!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.