Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Carrie Anne Weeks
    Participant

Hi all! My name is Carrie Anne. I am 46 years old – 47 around Thanksgiving.

I have a lovely husband named Tony who I met while we were first year students at Lyndon State College in Vermont in 1995. Tony and I dated and we went separate ways during college (as young kids do). Fast forward, twenty years later, in 2015, Tony and I reunited, and before COVID-19 lockdown struck in 2020, we married. Between my husband and I, we have five kids aged 14 to 21 (three kids are my kids and two kids are my husband’s). We have a busy house when all are home. We have two fluffy furry kitty cats named Veronica and Betty, who are three years old.

Let’s see, I currently work full-time day shift (7AM to 3PM) as an LNA at a county nursing home. I have been an LNA (NH) since 2019 (I am a CNA (Maine) since 2018). Becoming a healthcare worker is my second career which I love and enjoy daily, and I hope to become a nurse, furthering my nursing vocation over the next few years.

My interests are many as I love making knitted creations for my family and friends. I am an avid knitter. I enjoy letter writing, a hobby I have had for 30 years. I have many pen pals around the world who I write long letters weekly and monthly. I enjoy reading books as well – many genres and authors. I am currently reading novels by a British author named Veronica Henry.

As for my writing experience, I haven’t attended a writing course or an English course since college (in 1990’s) but I remember the enjoyment I have writing stories and writing papers on certain topics.

Thank you for reading my self-introduction. I hope I haven’t put you to sleep! 😉

Carrie Anne

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top