Self introduction

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Cheyenne Noble
    Participant

Hey everyone!
    My name is Cheyenne and I live in a little town in NH, not too far from Meredith! I was born and raised in NH, and am quite familiar with it. I have two children, a four-year-old boy and a two-year-old girl. Everything I do is for them, they are my reason to strive for more!
    I have been an LNA going on six or so years, and I have been a MNA for a little over a year. I have been working at the same nursing home for just about four years. My goal is to become a pediatric nurse and help benefit them and their families lives for many years to come. I look forward to hearing from you all.
    As far as my writing experience, I have taken a college English class before and that involved a lot of writing and essays etc.

Stacia Correa
    Participant

Hi Cheyenne, I myself have my MNA license I’m hoping this gives us an advantage when it comes too Pharmacology. I have always dreamed of being a pediatric nurse before I became an LNA and then I started out in nursing homes taking care of the elderly and that’s where my heart is now. Maybe some day I can take a new path in my career and go outside of Long term care once we graduate as Nurses. Good luck and best wishes in your Nursing classes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.