Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brandon Johnson
    Participant

Hi my name is Brandon Johnson. This time last year i had just completed the LNA program threw LNA health careers. After having worked a full year in the medical field it has completely reinforced my decision of switching from a life in construction and Manfacturing to a life in health care. A little bit about myself I’m 31 years old and as previously mentioned I worked most of my life in construction, I had always wanted to do something that gave me a greater since of fulfillment, this career has allowed me to find that! My job as an LNA takes up most of my time however in my free time I’m usually at the gym or spending time with my family. I’m extremally excited for this program and especially this course as i have always had a passion for writing. I wish you all the best in your career goals.

McHailey Grant
    Participant

Hello Brandon it is nice to see someone else that feels that the medical field gives them a different level of fulfillment in their life. I am also very excited about this journey of gaining more knowledge and helping people in a better way. Best of luck to you and your journey!

Olabisi Adekoya
    Participant

Hi Brandon,congratulations for joining this field. It’s going to worth it.I ‘ve been on this field for about nine years as LNA and always wanted to further and get more experience in the field but since there’s no one to support and assist me with my children. I’m very happy now that I can further my education as I wanted because there’s someone to help me to stay with my children and I can now relax and have time to study as I wish.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top