Self Introduction

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Katilee Benton
    Participant

Hi my name is Kati and I have been an LNA for just about 22 years. I am a single mom of two kids and have a one year old granddaughter. In my free time I enjoy being outside on the river on my paddle board or spending time with my family. I look forward to this new journey as much as I am nervous about this journey I look forward to being on this journey with all of you! My goal is to become a travel nurse one day. As far as my writing skills its been a while since I have had to write anything significant but I am more than willing to take the challenge and better my skills.

Stacia Correa
    Participant

Hi Katie, I look forward to being a student with you. We can achieve our goals and work on our skills that we need to succeed in the program as a team. You should be proud of yourself for taking these steps to become an LPN while being a single mother. I couldn’t imagine doing it all by myself. You got this!

Julianna Wilson
    Participant

Hi Kati! I’m proud of you for stepping out of your comfort zone. Someone told me once, “that’s where the magic happens” and I believe it wholeheartedly.

Shalyn Reed
    Participant

Hi Kati! I am looking forward being in the class with you too! You got this!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.