my life

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Hayden Nepper
    Participant

well to start off im hayden i have been a care giver gor about 8yrs now went from group homes being a PCA to LNA to hopefully now a LPN

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

I don’t like my business out there like this but lets do this I grew up in Pennsylvania I have been dreaming of being a nurse for yrs I love to help people and make a difference to be honest I think its important to pay it forward and do the right thing in the situation’s your handed which basically means try to do the right thing in all problems and make the best decision to the best of your knowledge. I think its important to have a clear conscience. For being a nurse you don’t want to go home and think wow I didn’t do this and it effected this resident or patient in a negative way you don’t want that guilt in your life. Always try to do the right thing in life and especially being a nurse.

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

Threw my life I have been hit with many obstacles which I think we all have we all deserve3 credit on the progress we can make and also already made. When I think about where I’ve been and where I am now I’m so proud and all of us should be WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

The lowest part of my life would of had to be when i was an addict i didn’t think i was worth what i should have been my son is very important to me and i hope i am raising him to best og my ability. I’m trying to give him what i didn’t have and the confidence that you ARE WORTH a great amount and to never let someone tell you different i love to tell him lets do this you are important and i hope you become a better man that i ever was and have a better life in what you do and have many accomplishes more than i have had in my life like i said previously paying it forward to me is important only because guess what one nice deed could change the day mood week month of someone’s lives do to you showing them love or support anything that helps them and when you pay it forward don’t think it needs to come back to you i think hopefully it will go to someone else and they can do another kind deed or show someone love when they need and then it is a circular system so everyone can have a better day week month whatever helps can make a huge difference.

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

Like i said we all as humans go threw a lot in are lives maybe even everyday and when we don’t let it get us down or ruin are days is even hard work. i feel like we deserve this and we need to recognize that. People don’t get threw life doing average work if you want to achieve goals you need to put in the hard work and do the challenging work you need to do to have a better life even if its for you or your child family or even for another person.

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

well i 27 getting close 30 oh god cant wait and if you dont know that’s sarcasm i like to have fun i like to joke as some of you people know and can contest that joking is fun obviously. Everyone cant be so serious everyday all day we need to relax at some point and have a good time with in boundaries. But if you are serious all the time you will loose how to live a happy productive life cant be serious all time and i think that since we are in nursing school we deserve to laugh and enjoy what we are doing.

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

Life is to short to waste i am happy I’ve met some knew people who are taking the same challenge i am and we can help each other support each other and all and all enjoy being a nurse and not over thinking everything. But don’t get me wrong as nurse we do need to think and make the best decision based on what we are learning and how we are learning it.

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

And lastly we deserve this so much we are doing the hard work and we need to realize that be proud of yourself enjoy it. Enjoy life it is to short and i dont intend to waste lets make this a touch down and get what we deserve and put in the hard work we need to for a better life because we deserve it so much good luck hope to see everyone at the finish line!!!

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

Wait there’s more ok short story im 27 one son I’m a recovering addict sober almost 4yrs and best accomplishment i have had yet. Hopefully nursing school is my next accomplishment i know its going to be hard. Relax and enjoy home much hard work your during and how its going to pay off. Make life your canvas and and paint a beautiful picture that reflects you and how much you deserve it.

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

Highschool summary i got up to my junior year and dropped out i think 3 weeks after i started i was 17 years old and then when i was twenty i got my GED but i do regret doing that i missed out so much on my teenage years that i wish i had back.

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

I love dogs i love cars hiking walking moutain rides lponmg drives with people that make me happy and enjoy there company and they enjoy mine also very important to have that time to your self also you i think need some time to just breath and think about your day and what was good what was bad and you could work on the next day to enjoy every day possible in are wonderful lives.

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

I want to be a nurse because i think its important to try to help people in need. Support these residents patients with what they need and make a difference in there lives i think that very important to help the people. Make the world as better place to live in i think people will enjoy living in a different more peaceful world.

Beverly Cogburn

Hayden,
    Thank you so much for sharing your life with us!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.