how your influenced in different envirorments

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Hayden Nepper
    Participant

I like to see how other people see things or look at things because we all have different ways of viewing things on how peoples environments are and how they were influenced what they experienced

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

Depends on how you see things in your eyes and your views that you have some people see things in a totally different way which also i think its good to have different views on things life and the world would be so boring if everyone had the same views and also with different views we could see and manage even better situations and come up with a better solution also

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

When everyone has all the same views what is it worth to even talk to people or even get to know someone because you already know them basically and that could be very boring and pointless people are different and that’s a good thing and everyone is aloud to have there views and different life styles and choices they want

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

It also depends on everything the world are going threw. Different situations mean different views which always can help to come to a great or different solution for a problem which we may need time to time

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

When people come into lets say a restaurant thinking one way stuck in there ways and do not care about others views and there is an problem in there life that might go away or get better with a different way of thinking are you going to eat the same thinbg everyday because you know you like that? people now days need to explore and have different experiences and live life maybe looking at it in a different way to really see what’s going on and grasp it

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

In one sense you need to take risks maybe to see where it takes you might not always be a good place but you will never know unless you take risks at some point in your life you could be a lot happier and content in your life. The point is embrace life take chances that make sense or you feel you need to take and live life to the fullness

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

When you are set in your ways so to speak, what are you going to do to convince someone that your thought process is right over there’s, because it isn’t everyone is aloud to have there own thought process and think how they want I think a lot of it has to do with environment of where you grew up or who you were around maybe even family values it doesn’t matter where they grew to have this thought process. People are all different, and know that when they are maybe right even though there not they still think that they are right.

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

People always think that there thought process is right because that’s what they learned that’s was the way they were brought up to think. But you also need to think about your views and how you were raised or environment and how they influenced your thought everyone is different and needs to respect peoples thought process even if they don’t agree. Though on the other hand if you do voice your thoughts to other people you need to be respectful and know what you can say and what not to say people don’t like to be judged on there thoughts and could cause issues that the world doesn’t need. We need to have tolerance on how other people were raised or why they think that way. And if its that bad or how you that bad you need to take a step back and say is my thought process influenced by where i was raised people around me and what there thoughts . I guarantee that you will see most thought processes are the same as the people around to or family and friends. think about that before you throw your thoughts on someone and think we all have values that we respect and practice. just because they are different than yours doesn’t make them wrong.

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

On the other hand, why do you think that your thoughts are the only ones that are right. People have there way to do things learn things and think what they want. you need to see that and how that works for everyone. Everyone is different . So think I have my thoughts someone else have there’s so who are you to decide which is right and wrong.

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

When people say that, Your thoughts are wrong, wouldn’t that put you on the defense. I bet it would so what reaction are you wanting to get in the conversation. because changing someone’s mind set and thought process is not as easy as you think. a couple words or even a discussion is not going to change what someone thinks or has thought in there entire life. You can maybe offer your thoughts on the subject . But never force them on someone that is ridiculous. Like what I said before, who are you to decide who is right or who is wrong.

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

It is very important to know what and how to say a thought or way of thinking your whole life. When you think, hey i think like this, why do they think like this. Put the facts into perspective and make the observation. But always think well they were raised like this or they were in this environment. These are the people you grew up with. Remember having a thought about someone else could be right or wrong . But people are entitled to that. That is how you can make an correct accusation or thought on why they think like that. And even that might influence your thoughts as well.

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

Lets pick a topic on something. Lets say something that has to do with cats and dogs. Some people like both. Some people only like dogs. And some people only like cats. People have there own reasoning on there thoughts of cats, dogs, and likening both. Some people might want to have a dog for protection. Dogs are little bit more intimating for someone than having cat that barks. Now people might not like dogs do to barking or the maintenance of them is little more. Cat’s maintenance putting a litter box somewhere and just cleaning it every once and awhile. Dogs are little bit more work. you need to continuously take them out. They adapt to a routine and follow that routine. Although dogs are great maybe people work a lot and don’t have time to take them out and give them attention. Dogs need a lot of attention to be happy. Cat’s really don’t they do there own thing.

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

When it comes down to it everyone is entitled to the way they think. People deserve to have that in life. To learn how they perceive a topic or situation. And when you take that away from someone obviously they might get upset. As you would if that was happening to you.

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

When people say, or make a judgement on someone else lets say, doesn’t have anything to do with facts they have. It has to do with what they think and even what they feel about the person situation an or relationship they have with that person. When someone does that don’t get upset or angry. Just know you deserve those thoughts and nom one can tell you any different. People now a days need to realize that they can have those thoughts but lets do everyone na favor, and have respect for how someone thinks . You don’t always need to get there thoughts on it. They think they are right and they may be. No one ever knows till knowledge is legible and people have facts on the situation an or person.

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

Now having knowledge on a subject or situation doesnt always help people with there thoughts. But they have there own proof on it. And that is ok. When people say oh that is wrong or that isn’t the way you should think, that is horrible. You are pointing peoples thoughts out when you could just say, I agree to disagree and leave it like that. But people aren’t wired like that some are most aren’t. They want you to follow there belief’s and think they are right.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.