Dr. Anna Pou

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Hayden Nepper
    Participant

The strength’s of Dr.Pou I think is that they started implementing plans evacuation plans plans for safety and how they adapted so fast in a situation was amazing there was no power they only had emergency generator but that is only because it survived Katrina thank god it did. And about the doctors waiting for the days after to come how did they ever just strive threw that there was so much danger so much risks and situation’s that could happen honestly I don’t know how they would be able to do that it makes me feel proud that we have human beings like that but also sad because no one should have to go threw that. usually when martial law is implemented it is do to war disaster’s stuff like that and it needed to be done authority’s weren’t always there people needed to bein survival mode to live that’s why its called survival. things always cant be perfect make the best of what you have to work with.

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

People need to have an immense amount respect for every doctor nurse person who was in the hospital people were probably panicking most defiantly the doctors didn’t have anytime to think but they did what they needed to for them and patients survive rescuers so they thought were going to be there in a couple hours but that wasn’t the case in which it happened they adapted cant imagine being one of those doctors.

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

Well I also thought about how did they know what to do how did they know what to do in each moment of being there that is so much stress on the people there how did they even function let alone help other people function imagine your self in that hospital all the circumstance’s that were and had went on in that building so far I say wow great people defiantly know how to show that in times of need.

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

This is such an amazing sad story of what happened and who did what to implement people living these doctors nurses aids who ever what in the hospital at the time must have been going crazy much credit and respect on how they dealt with hurricane Katrina’s effects.

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

i dont know how a doctor that was trying to help people get arressted on how these certain people died alot of things happened so fast stress and problems and flooding only emergency power was aviable yet people thing that they need to have every protocal perfect some times people need to adapt and make the hard decisions that need to be made dont get me wrong no one deserves to die but we need to think what was at stake or even what could happenn when there is an amazing amount of stress there.

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

I think in the end people need to see and put them selfs in there shoes and see how they react in those situations and what they would do and the outcome that would happen.

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

yea and once people see the situations they were going threw and what had and needed to be done then point the finger if you found any other better way to do what they were doing then see where your at

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

When people just look from the outside in on there views always thinking they could do better than the other person without being and doing what was in the situation come on you have no right to say anything if you haven’t been threw the same things these people have been threw.

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

when people say if it was right or wrong whatever the oppion was just think how many lives they saved and how many people were hurt injured badly there stress levels probably almost mad there heads explode be compassionate on what they dealt with but on the other hand people don’t just deserve for no reason having the family members’ of those people finding out what happened was devastating to them and why did there dad mom sister m=brother had to do go threw that it is not deserved in any way.

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

Right or wrong people shouldn’t just die because a doctor thinks that. people deserve to live there lives there’s no life is better than another put that into perspective and let me know would you do the same thing to those people.

Hayden Nepper
    Participant

I feel like people maybe need to cut some slack rescuers were not here for awhile things needed to be done for the better of the whole hospital and that was what was done in my thinking at least.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.