Dr. Anna Pou

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Demetri Burnett
    Participant

I Feel as if Fink kind of put a spotlight on the fact that she can be a very kind and caring person, such as even talking about her younger days as she saved a man drowning and just also be passionate about her career. Also her weaknesses can be not letting others take control at times, on occasions she didn’t like being told what to do as far as when she works & it became overwhelming for herself and as well as others, felt she was controlling. Things were on the verge of getting better starting with the power coming back on, but still, Dr.Pou and others felt like the odds were against them in a sense I feel like. I think this should have been the time when they are gathering themselves, and keeping things at a stable condition until help has arrived for everyone. They Mentioned that people were outside causing harm to each other which made some people feel like it was a war going on, things had gotten intense and I feel like it played a major role in Doctors decisions in the hospital, now going into survival mode with no power, fishing for food & everything being out of control in the hospital.

Demetri Burnett
    Participant

Martial law became effective due to the circumstances and insane acts of people not only inside but outside the hospital, and I feel like this really put a dark cloud over the healthcare providers in the hospital overall.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.