Discussion

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Busayo Asebioyo
    Participant

1) I think both Nurses Cheri Landry and Lori Budo told the jury the truth,both nurses admitted they injected the patients and did familiar with their medical records before administered the injection, but assumed that the patients were dying. Karen Wynn testimony was absent, she was not called by the jury to testify. Virginia Rider that did the investigation and knew every detail about case was not called by the Jury to testify as well.

2) American sometimes did not want to let go of their dying love one, they don’t want to talk about death with the dying, or be there with a relative when it happened. Although death is inevitable, but no one is happy to lose someone they love. However, holding on to dying people was not common in developing country.

3) I think justice was served. Even though I totally against euthanizing patients, but it was difficult to support criminal case against the Doctors and nurses when the City failed to discharge their responsible in citizens safety and the Memorial Hospital lack proper plan to follow in a situation like Hurricane Katrina.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.