Self Introduction

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Demetri Burnett
    Participant

Hi, my name is Demetri Burnett. I was born and raised in New York, moving to New Hampshire just a little over 5 years ago, and I can honestly say, I absolutely LOVE IT!!!! I’ve been working in retail for about 5 or more years before moving here. Socialization, customer satisfaction, Compassion and patience has grown in on me more than I can ever imagine. I Have been a LNA for almost 4 years, loving the work that we all do so much, I want to Advance my Career as much as I possibly can, taking step by step, I look forward in Fulfilling the duties of a RN or maybe even a NP. I am extremely excited to go though this Journey with you all, and wish nothing but greatness for everyone in they careers.

Beverly Cogburn

Hi Demetri,
    Thank you for sharing! I think it’s great that you are so motivated to further your education.
    Beverly

Brigette Robichaud
    Participant

Hi Demetri!
    Thanks for sharing! The way you describe yourself seems like exactly what the healthcare world needs. I look forward to seeing you peruse your career.

Busayo Asebioyo
    Participant

Hi Demetri,
    Thank you for sharing.I wish you success as you proceed to the next step in your nursing career.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.