Reply To: Self introduction

Natalie Hernandez
Participant

OMG!! Can I see your babies?!?! Sorry for the excitement, but I love dogs, especially Pitties and Labs. I grew up with them so it’s kinda in my blood, lol. I have always had a fascination with Emergency Medicine too, probably due to all the medical and crime shows i watched growing up. But i always thought it would be cool to work with all sorts of trauma patients. Although, it would be nice to be a NP or an APRN and work in a small clinic.
I hope you’re enjoying traveling. I loved it, and can’t wait to go back to it once I have my year experience as an LPN. It seems we have a few things in common, I hope we have the chance to get to know each other in the class. I’ll probably be staying with my brother close to Dover most of the time during the course so I won’t have to drive an hour and a half up to the mountains (especially during the winter). I think it would be nice to have someone close by to discuss materials. I wish you luck in this class and everything you set yourself out to accomplish!