Medication Nursing Assistant (MNA) Program Tuition
- MNA Tuition: $1,395
- MNA Registration Fee: $150 (non-refundable, non-transferable)
- MNA Supplies/Textbook: $80
- Criminal Record Check: $25
- Total -- $1,650
The MNA Program of LNA Health Careers accepts most major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard and Discover), checks, money orders, cashier’s checks and/or cash.
In order to secure a space in class, a minimum tuition deposit of $850 is required. The balance of $800 would then be due one week prior to graduation from the MNA program. Additionally, a student may choose to pay in full if they prefer.
If you are receiving funding through a scholarship, grant, employer or other 3rd party agency an authorization in writing from the sponsor will secure your seat in class.
MNA Financial Assistance Options:
The following options may be available to assist you financially.
- Career School Loan. A trade school loan from AMS Financial is an excellent solution for those looking to finance their education. Whatever your financial situation, AMS can provide you with a trade school loan to best suits your needs. No need to worry if you are on a low income, or have bad credit, they still can help. Their loans are competitive and affordable, and in most cases they can provide 30 second approvals and transfer money into the borrowers account within 7 business days or less. Click on the AMS Financial banner to the right to start the loan application process or to learn more about their loan solutions.
- Personal loan through a bank or credit union. Visit your local bank to find out if you qualify for a personal loan to use towards your education. If you do not have strong credit, or if you do not have any credit at all, you may need to find someone who does to act as a co-signer to help you with the loan.
- Employer Sponsorship. We are seeing more and more employers, especially those in the healthcare field, sponsoring their employees to take the MNA training program with us. If you currently work for a facility that hires MNAs, talk to your HR Director or Administrator about the possibility of them assisting you with your education.
- Clergy Sponsorship. Check with your personal clergy to see if there are options available to you for tuition assistance.
If you have any questions about any of the financial assistance options, please feel free to contact our MNA Tuition admissions office at 603-647-2174 or Info@LNAHC.com.
Checkout the schedule options.
- Information about the MNA program.
- Addresses and directions to the facilities we train in.
- Directions to our admissions office