Join Our Team !
Attn: RNs & LPNs--Looking for a Change?
We are the largest Nursing Assistant training school in the state of NH and we are looking for exceptional Nurses to join our growing team!
We are a licensed Vocational School providing NH Board of Nursing approved Nursing Assistant training to individuals throughout NH. We hire Nurses to Instruct our LNA classes in different areas. Classes are 110 hours each and can be completed either during the days, evenings or on weekends. Our mission is to provide a quality education to our students. We hire Nurses who have a positive attitude and who have a passion for teaching others! By acheiving this, our graduates will be confident, competent and compassionate Nursing Assistants serving the healthcare community proudly.
We have contracts with over 15 nursing facilities throughout the State where we hold our classes and we are expanding! In addition, we have three private classrooms in Manchester and one in Concord. We have been in business since 2002 and have proudly graduated over 8,000 students.
We have under 50 valuable employees and realize that every single staff member is very important to the students' success. Instructor schedules are flexible; days, evenings or weekends. Instructors feel good knowing they are making a difference in the lives of their students.
Instructor Responsibilities Include:
- Following lesson plans, company policies and strictly adhering to hourly program requirements
- Delivering course content in a professional and thorough manner
- Grading and recording test scores and class attendance accurately
- Communicating with representatives at teaching facility and with administrative staff
- Leading by example and representing a positive role model for students in regards to punctuality, respect and compassion
- Promote a professional and positive learning environment
- Representing the company professionally at all times
Instructor Work Skills Required:
- High level of professionalism
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Schedule flexibility
- Strong ability to multi task
- Attention to detail
- Ability to focus and effectively manage time
- High level of professional organization
- Team player
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude!!!
Instructor Job Requirements:
- A minimum of two years experience working in long term care as a Nurse
- Train the Trainer certified with the NH Board of Nursing (training is available to those who need it)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs without any restrictions
- Ability to bend and squat
- Proof of negative TB test or chest x-ray upon hire
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude!!
- Must have a cell phone as well as the ability to regularly use email
Instructor Education Requirements:
- Must hold a current unencumbered LPN or RN license in the State of NH
- Must attend a 12 hour Train the Trainer program to become an approved Instructor by the NH Board of Nursing (unless previously trained or hold a BSN). We do provide the Train the Trainer program to new hires who need it.
- Small company atmosphere
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Wages and $2/hr shift differential for weekend hours
- Making a real difference in the lives of your students
- MANCHESTER - per diem - weekdays starting in May, other opportunities as needed on a per diem basis
- LACONIA- evenings - 3 evenings per week, 5 pm - 10 pm (immediate need)
- Per Diem Pool - days, evenings, weekends. Instructors in our per diem pool are utilized to substitute for other instructors in the instance of illness, bereavement, vacations etc. Per diem pool employees are also offered their own class on an as needed basis.
LNA Health Careers
22 Concord St. 3rd Floor
Manchester, NH 03101